On the second week of my family's stay here, I got to introduce to them my boyfriend Juan, who to my joy quickly found a connection with my nephew. And I think the rest of the family liked him too. We have now been together for three months and I have to say that God has greatly blessed me! It was for a good reason I was in Madrid last fall. Through that outreach I found myself from France and it was in Madrid that I also met Juan.
Minun rakas, rakas äitini! Ihana kun olit käymässä täällä. Täytyy vielä muuten sanoa, että minulla on kyllä kaunis äiti!
My dear, dear mum! Great, that you were here visiting me. I have to say, that I do have a beautiful mum, don't I?
Veljenpoikani, tärkeä ihminen minulle. Saimme viettää hänen kanssaan aikaa Nigloland-huvipuistossa. Toki Kati-tädin piti lähteä hurjiin laitteisiin Roopen seuraksi, ja tietenkin heti ruuan jälkeen. Hauskaa oli! Tukkijoessa Juan ja Roope laittoivat minut ritarillisesti ensimmäiseksi, sillä neidothan menevät aina edellä. No onneksi osat myöhemmin vaihtuivat kuitenkin.
My nephew, important person for me. i got to spend time with him in the attraction park of Nigloland. And naturally the auntie-Kati had to go together with Roope to the wild roller-coasters, and of course all this happened just after lunch. We had fun! In the Canadian river Juan and Roope graciously offered me the first seat, as real gentlemen say "ladies go first". Well, luckily the tables turned later on.
Olen taas palannut arkeen ja siksi seuraava postitus liittyy sitten taas lähetysharjoittelun maailmaan.
I'm back in my normal dayrythm and that's why the next posting will be related to my missionary practise experiences.
Oi kun ihanaa! Mie vain täällä oulussa huokailen että on se ihanaa kun Jumala toimii ja johdattaa sinua elämässä eteenpäin.
VastaaPoista